The 2017-2018 application period ended on March 30, 2018.
Please check back for the 2018-2019 application in coming months.
The Medical Nutrition Practice Group (MNPG) provides a research award up to the amount of $5000 to a member of MNPG to support research that is focused on improving patient outcomes (such as improving blood glucose, weight loss, quality of life, etc.).
- The principal investigator must be a member of MNPG
- Student applicants must have an academic advisor and a supporting letter from the head of the department
- Research must have institution approval, if applicable
- All sources of funding must be revealed
- Grant may not be used for salary purposes
- Applicants must submit a proposed budget and timeline