RESEARCH AWARD - Applications Due 1/30/2019
The Medical Nutrition Practice Group (MNPG) provides a research award up to the amount of $10,000 to a member of MNPG to support research that is focused on improving patient outcome (such as improving blood sugar, weight loss, quality of life, etc.).
- The principal investigator must be a member of MNPG
- Student applicants must have an academic advisor and a supporting letter from the head of the department
- Research must have institution approval, if applicable
- All sources of funding must be revealed
- Grant may not be used for salary purposes
- Applicants must submit a proposed budget and timeline
The proposal must be submitted electronically to the MNPG Research review committee by January 30th, 2019 and will be awarded by March, 2019. Winner will be notified via e-mail. The Application Packet can be downloaded here.
For eligibility questions and to submit your application please contact:
Mary K Sharrett, MS, RD LD CNSC (Mary.email@example.com)
Past Chair, MNPG